Active members are eligible to apply for Active Reserve status after the completion of 5 years as Active patrolling members (in addition to their Probationary year) and be 25 years of age. Only Active Reserve members are eligible to apply to become members of the CTC/PC. The CTC/PC constitutionally do not accept Active SLSC members. Members are completely free to stay as Active Reserve members of the SLSC, it is not compulsory to join the CTC/PC. The Active Reserve application form 2023/24 Pricing and the Active Reserve process is below.
ACTIVE RESERVE APPLICATION FORM
SLSC Active Annual Subscriptions are $255
SLSC Active Reserve Annual Subscriptions are $455
Once approved members would need to pay an additional $200 to go from Active to Active Reserve of the SLSC.
**Please note until an Active member is approved Active Reserve, that member remains on the Active list and still needs to patrol.**
If you are thinking of joining the CTC or PC
CTC and PC Active Reserve Annual Subscriptions are $755, however for the initial move across the Clubs there is no joining fee for A/Reserves, you will pay your first $755 on May 1 of the following year.
CTC and PC Active Reserve (under 30) Annual Subscriptions are $487, however for the initial move across the Clubs there is no joining fee for A/Reserves, you will pay your first $487 on May 1 of the following year.
Note these prices are for the 2023/24 season.
The process is as follows:
- Completed form to be sent directly to email@example.com
- Eligibility is checked to make sure the member is 25 years of age and has done 6 years (Fresher + 5 Active)
- If eligible, the member will go on the Confluence list waiting for approval by the SLSC Management Committee
- If approved the member will need to pay an additional $200 to go from being SLSC Active to SLSC Active Reserve
- If the Member has filled in the appropriate section of the form to indicate they wish to apply for Active Reserve membership of the Cabbage Tree Club or Pacific Club (and if they are over 25 years of age) , their names will go up at the next CTC / PC meeting for review by Committee
- If approved (not elected) they go on the 30 Day circular for review by the membership
- After this 30-day period with no objections, they are provisionally elected and will receive a new membership number
- The last step is the induction tour conducted by the General Manager or nominated representative when the member receives their CTC/PC car parking sticker and other paperwork.
- Once payment and induction have been completed, only then is the member elected.